NEW CANAAN, Conn. – A New Canaan man was arrested after he was accused of holding a knife against his wife, according to a Patch.com report.
Greg Peck, 42, of Park Street, was also accused of threatening his wife in another confrontation, according to the report.
Peck was charged with disorderly conduct in the threatening case. He was charged with reckless endangerment, second-degree threatening, first-degree unlawful restraint and interfering with a 911 call after the alleged knife incident.
Peck was released on $5,000 bond. He is scheduled to appear in court on Feb. 21. Read the article here.
- 1 Serious Injuries Reported In Four-Car Crash In New Canaan
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 New Canaan's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In New Canaan
- 5 New Canaan Single-Family Home Price Rises 10.3 Percent