NEW CANAAN, Conn. – A New Canaan man was arrested after he was accused of holding a knife against his wife, according to a Patch.com report.
Greg Peck, 42, of Park Street, was also accused of threatening his wife in another confrontation, according to the report.
Peck was charged with disorderly conduct in the threatening case. He was charged with reckless endangerment, second-degree threatening, first-degree unlawful restraint and interfering with a 911 call after the alleged knife incident.
Peck was released on $5,000 bond. He is scheduled to appear in court on Feb. 21. Read the article here.
- 1 Lack Of Safety Precautions Cited In Death Of New Canaan DPW Employee
- 2 New Canaan Grads Play In 150th Game Of College Football's Longest Rivalry
- 3 New Canaan Police Seek Information On Man Who Used Counterfeit Cash
- 4 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In New Canaan