NEW CANAAN, Conn. – A New Canaan man was arrested after he was accused of holding a knife against his wife, according to a Patch.com report.
Greg Peck, 42, of Park Street, was also accused of threatening his wife in another confrontation, according to the report.
Peck was charged with disorderly conduct in the threatening case. He was charged with reckless endangerment, second-degree threatening, first-degree unlawful restraint and interfering with a 911 call after the alleged knife incident.
Peck was released on $5,000 bond. He is scheduled to appear in court on Feb. 21. Read the article here.
- 1 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To New Canaan
- 4 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 5 New Canaan Democrats Named To Posts On Town Boards