NEW CANAAN, Conn. – A New Canaan man was arrested after he was accused of holding a knife against his wife, according to a Patch.com report.
Greg Peck, 42, of Park Street, was also accused of threatening his wife in another confrontation, according to the report.
Peck was charged with disorderly conduct in the threatening case. He was charged with reckless endangerment, second-degree threatening, first-degree unlawful restraint and interfering with a 911 call after the alleged knife incident.
Peck was released on $5,000 bond. He is scheduled to appear in court on Feb. 21. Read the article here.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward New Canaan, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In New Canaan; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 New Canaan Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For New Canaan With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 5 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield