NEW CANAAN, Conn. – A New Canaan man was arrested after he was accused of holding a knife against his wife, according to a Patch.com report.
Greg Peck, 42, of Park Street, was also accused of threatening his wife in another confrontation, according to the report.
Peck was charged with disorderly conduct in the threatening case. He was charged with reckless endangerment, second-degree threatening, first-degree unlawful restraint and interfering with a 911 call after the alleged knife incident.
Peck was released on $5,000 bond. He is scheduled to appear in court on Feb. 21. Read the article here.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In New Canaan
- 4 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 5 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose