NEW CANAAN, Conn. – A New Canaan man was arrested after he was accused of holding a knife against his wife, according to a Patch.com report.
Greg Peck, 42, of Park Street, was also accused of threatening his wife in another confrontation, according to the report.
Peck was charged with disorderly conduct in the threatening case. He was charged with reckless endangerment, second-degree threatening, first-degree unlawful restraint and interfering with a 911 call after the alleged knife incident.
Peck was released on $5,000 bond. He is scheduled to appear in court on Feb. 21. Read the article here.
- 1 New Canaan Mom Looks To Raise Lyme Disease Awareness Through Field Hockey
- 2 Wilton Police Arrest 15-Year-Old In Swastika Incident At High School
- 3 Open Houses In New Canaan This Weekend
- 4 New Canaan Could See Overnight Showers Heading Into Last Day Of Summer
- 5 Summer That Wasn't Comes To An End In New Canaan