PRESTON, Conn. - A search for two children and their grandmother ended tragically Tuesday when police found them dead in a car.
Debra Denison, 47, had picked up her two grandchildren, Ashton Perry, 6 months, and Alton Perry, 2, at their pre-school in North Stonington, police said. The children's mother called police Tuesday afternoon and told them her mother, Debra Denison, had a mental illness, the Hartford Courant, reported.
The State Medical Examiner is conducting an evaluation and the official cause of death has not been determined.
Check back with The Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over New Canaan Skies Sunday
- 2 Death Of Christopher Crowley Of Maker & Company Tops New Canaan Week’s News
- 3 New Canaan Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend
- 4 New Canaan Police: Elderly Man Is Victim Of 'Distraction' Burglary
- 5 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street