PRESTON, Conn. - A search for two children and their grandmother ended tragically Tuesday when police found them dead in a car.
Debra Denison, 47, had picked up her two grandchildren, Ashton Perry, 6 months, and Alton Perry, 2, at their pre-school in North Stonington, police said. The children's mother called police Tuesday afternoon and told them her mother, Debra Denison, had a mental illness, the Hartford Courant, reported.
The State Medical Examiner is conducting an evaluation and the official cause of death has not been determined.
Check back with The Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Christopher Lloyd
- 2 New Canaan Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola