NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A Stamford man standing trial in Norwalk for a burglary was charged in a New Canaan burglary that took place in October 2011, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
Miguel A. Palencia, 30, was charged by police after his fingerprints matched those found on a Coke bottle from a New Canaan home where more than $20,000 in televisions and jewelry were stolen, the New Canaan Advertiser reported.
- 1 New Canaan Police Officer Comes To Rescue Of Choking Victim
- 2 New Canaan Ranks Among State's Best Suburbs To Live In
- 3 Stamford's Riko's A Finalist In DVlicious Pizza Contest
- 4 New Canaan Student Arrested At School On Pot Charges
- 5 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol