NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A Stamford man standing trial in Norwalk for a burglary was charged in a New Canaan burglary that took place in October 2011, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
Miguel A. Palencia, 30, was charged by police after his fingerprints matched those found on a Coke bottle from a New Canaan home where more than $20,000 in televisions and jewelry were stolen, the New Canaan Advertiser reported.
- 1 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To New Canaan
- 4 New Canaan Democrats Named To Posts On Town Boards
- 5 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M