NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A Stamford man standing trial in Norwalk for a burglary was charged in a New Canaan burglary that took place in October 2011, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
Miguel A. Palencia, 30, was charged by police after his fingerprints matched those found on a Coke bottle from a New Canaan home where more than $20,000 in televisions and jewelry were stolen, the New Canaan Advertiser reported.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 New Canaan Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 3 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 4 New Canaan Mom Looks To Raise Lyme Disease Awareness Through Field Hockey
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy