NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A Stamford man standing trial in Norwalk for a burglary was charged in a New Canaan burglary that took place in October 2011, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
Miguel A. Palencia, 30, was charged by police after his fingerprints matched those found on a Coke bottle from a New Canaan home where more than $20,000 in televisions and jewelry were stolen, the New Canaan Advertiser reported.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 New Canaan Rallies To Stun Darien, Win State Football Title
- 3 New York Times Rates New Canaan's Baldanza As 'Very Good'
- 4 Walgreen's Worker Honored For Tipping Off New Canaan Police To Suspects
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In New Canaan