NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A Stamford man standing trial in Norwalk for a burglary was charged in a New Canaan burglary that took place in October 2011, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
Miguel A. Palencia, 30, was charged by police after his fingerprints matched those found on a Coke bottle from a New Canaan home where more than $20,000 in televisions and jewelry were stolen, the New Canaan Advertiser reported.
- 1 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 5 New Canaan Celebrating Independence With Family Fourth Fireworks