NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A Stamford man standing trial in Norwalk for a burglary was charged in a New Canaan burglary that took place in October 2011, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
Miguel A. Palencia, 30, was charged by police after his fingerprints matched those found on a Coke bottle from a New Canaan home where more than $20,000 in televisions and jewelry were stolen, the New Canaan Advertiser reported.
- 1 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In New Canaan
- 3 New Canaan Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To New Canaan Tuesday
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Canaan