NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A Stamford man standing trial in Norwalk for a burglary was charged in a New Canaan burglary that took place in October 2011, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
Miguel A. Palencia, 30, was charged by police after his fingerprints matched those found on a Coke bottle from a New Canaan home where more than $20,000 in televisions and jewelry were stolen, the New Canaan Advertiser reported.
- 1 New Canaan Police Arrest Driver After High-Speed Chase
- 2 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 3 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Ann Curry
- 4 New Canaan, Darien Ranked 1-2 By MaxPreps As Football Title Game Nears
- 5 Lack Of Safety Precautions Cited In Death Of New Canaan DPW Employee