NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A Stamford man standing trial in Norwalk for a burglary was charged in a New Canaan burglary that took place in October 2011, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
Miguel A. Palencia, 30, was charged by police after his fingerprints matched those found on a Coke bottle from a New Canaan home where more than $20,000 in televisions and jewelry were stolen, the New Canaan Advertiser reported.
- 1 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 2 Fairfield County Home Renovated By 'Property Brothers' Holds Open House
- 3 Greenwich-Owned Upstart Places 18th At Kentucky Derby
- 4 New Police Officer, Tick Warnings Top Week's News In New Canaan
- 5 New Canaan Restaurant Joins UB Fundraiser To Help Quake Victims In Nepal