STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford and New Canaan Police were searching for a man who robbed the First County Bank at 1110 Hope St. in the Springdale neighborhood of Stamford on Tuesday morning in the snow, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
The suspect was wearing a red wig, had scruffy facial hair and was described as 45 years old, the New Canaan Advertiser reported.
No weapon was shown, and it was not known much money was taken, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
- 1 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 2 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Canaan
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In New Canaan
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To New Canaan Tuesday