STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford and New Canaan Police were searching for a man who robbed the First County Bank at 1110 Hope St. in the Springdale neighborhood of Stamford on Tuesday morning in the snow, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
The suspect was wearing a red wig, had scruffy facial hair and was described as 45 years old, the New Canaan Advertiser reported.
No weapon was shown, and it was not known much money was taken, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
- 1 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 2 $22K In Jewelry Reported Stolen From New Canaan Home
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To New Canaan
- 4 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 5 New Canaan Allstate Agent Michael Saunders Honored For Service