STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford and New Canaan Police were searching for a man who robbed the First County Bank at 1110 Hope St. in the Springdale neighborhood of Stamford on Tuesday morning in the snow, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
The suspect was wearing a red wig, had scruffy facial hair and was described as 45 years old, the New Canaan Advertiser reported.
No weapon was shown, and it was not known much money was taken, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
- 1 Body Found In Lake Ontario ID'd As Fairfield's Max Maisel
- 2 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In New Canaan
- 3 New Canaan's Gates Restaurant Serving Up Last Meals Under Old Owners
- 4 Post Office Submits Detailed Proposal For New Canaan Site
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed