STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford and New Canaan Police were searching for a man who robbed the First County Bank at 1110 Hope St. in the Springdale neighborhood of Stamford on Tuesday morning in the snow, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
The suspect was wearing a red wig, had scruffy facial hair and was described as 45 years old, the New Canaan Advertiser reported.
No weapon was shown, and it was not known much money was taken, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over New Canaan Skies Sunday
- 2 Death Of Christopher Crowley Of Maker & Company Tops New Canaan Week’s News
- 3 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street
- 4 New Canaan Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 5 Frost Advisory Is In Effect For New Canaan