STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford and New Canaan Police were searching for a man who robbed the First County Bank at 1110 Hope St. in the Springdale neighborhood of Stamford on Tuesday morning in the snow, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
The suspect was wearing a red wig, had scruffy facial hair and was described as 45 years old, the New Canaan Advertiser reported.
No weapon was shown, and it was not known much money was taken, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
- 1 New Canaan Vs. Darien Football Rivalry Heats Up For Thanksgiving Title Game
- 2 Rain, Snow Threaten New Canaan On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Former New Canaan Bank Employee Admits Embezzling $106,000
- 4 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm
- 5 Norwalk Man Dies After Being Ejected From Car In Route 7 Crash