STAMFORD, Conn. -- Stamford and New Canaan Police were searching for a man who robbed the First County Bank at 1110 Hope St. in the Springdale neighborhood of Stamford on Tuesday morning in the snow, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
The suspect was wearing a red wig, had scruffy facial hair and was described as 45 years old, the New Canaan Advertiser reported.
No weapon was shown, and it was not known much money was taken, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
- 1 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 5 Teenage Girl Struck, Killed By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place