NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A New Canaan teen was arrested in connection with an underage drinking party Saturday, April 19, on Bridle Path Lane, according to a report from New Canaan News.
Tucker Saitta, 18, was charged with second-degree forgery, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of alcohol by a minor and failure to halt possession of alcohol by a minor, according to the New Canaan News report.
New Canaan Police reported that officers responded to the report of a party at 10:15 p.m. and "officers detected an odor of marijuana and observed several youths gathered outside the back of the house," according to the New Canaan News report.
Saitta posted $2,500 bond and is scheduled to appear court April 30, according to the report.
- 1 Serious Injuries Reported In Four-Car Crash In New Canaan
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 New Canaan's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Woman Runs NYC Marathon To Support New Canaan's Multiple Myeloma Charity
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In New Canaan, NOAA Predicts