NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A New Canaan teen was arrested in connection with an underage drinking party Saturday, April 19, on Bridle Path Lane, according to a report from New Canaan News.
Tucker Saitta, 18, was charged with second-degree forgery, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of alcohol by a minor and failure to halt possession of alcohol by a minor, according to the New Canaan News report.
New Canaan Police reported that officers responded to the report of a party at 10:15 p.m. and "officers detected an odor of marijuana and observed several youths gathered outside the back of the house," according to the New Canaan News report.
Saitta posted $2,500 bond and is scheduled to appear court April 30, according to the report.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan
- 3 Walgreen's Worker Honored For Tipping Off New Canaan Police To Suspects
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; New Canaan Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'