NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A New Canaan teen was arrested in connection with an underage drinking party Saturday, April 19, on Bridle Path Lane, according to a report from New Canaan News.
Tucker Saitta, 18, was charged with second-degree forgery, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of alcohol by a minor and failure to halt possession of alcohol by a minor, according to the New Canaan News report.
New Canaan Police reported that officers responded to the report of a party at 10:15 p.m. and "officers detected an odor of marijuana and observed several youths gathered outside the back of the house," according to the New Canaan News report.
Saitta posted $2,500 bond and is scheduled to appear court April 30, according to the report.
- 1 New Canaan's Gates Restaurant Serving Up Last Meals Under Old Owners
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In New Canaan
- 5 Post Office Submits Detailed Proposal For New Canaan Site