NEW CANAAN, Conn. — Two New Canaan teens were each issued an infraction on a charge of possession of alcohol by a minor last Friday.
A patrol officer smelled alcohol and saw a beer can in a car on New Norwalk Road, Sgt. Carol Ogrinc said. The officer then issued infractions to two men, one 19 years old and the other 18 years old, both from New Canaan, she said.
The officer had been travelling north on New Norwalk Road when he saw the vehicle heading south with a defective headlight and pulled it over, Ogrinc said.
The driver of the vehicle was issued a verbal warning about the headlight.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 New Canaan Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 3 New Canaan Mom Looks To Raise Lyme Disease Awareness Through Field Hockey
- 4 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 5 Open Houses In New Canaan This Weekend