NEW CANAAN, Conn. — Two New Canaan teens were each issued an infraction on a charge of possession of alcohol by a minor last Friday.
A patrol officer smelled alcohol and saw a beer can in a car on New Norwalk Road, Sgt. Carol Ogrinc said. The officer then issued infractions to two men, one 19 years old and the other 18 years old, both from New Canaan, she said.
The officer had been travelling north on New Norwalk Road when he saw the vehicle heading south with a defective headlight and pulled it over, Ogrinc said.
The driver of the vehicle was issued a verbal warning about the headlight.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 New Canaan Could See New Round Of Thunderstorms
- 5 Heavy Rain Headed To New Canaan, Thunderstorms Possible