NEW CANAAN, Conn. — Two New Canaan teens were each issued an infraction on a charge of possession of alcohol by a minor last Friday.
A patrol officer smelled alcohol and saw a beer can in a car on New Norwalk Road, Sgt. Carol Ogrinc said. The officer then issued infractions to two men, one 19 years old and the other 18 years old, both from New Canaan, she said.
The officer had been travelling north on New Norwalk Road when he saw the vehicle heading south with a defective headlight and pulled it over, Ogrinc said.
The driver of the vehicle was issued a verbal warning about the headlight.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 5 Grace Farms Complex Planned To Blend Into New Canaan Landscape