NEW CANAAN, Conn. — Two New Canaan teens were each issued an infraction on a charge of possession of alcohol by a minor last Friday.
A patrol officer smelled alcohol and saw a beer can in a car on New Norwalk Road, Sgt. Carol Ogrinc said. The officer then issued infractions to two men, one 19 years old and the other 18 years old, both from New Canaan, she said.
The officer had been travelling north on New Norwalk Road when he saw the vehicle heading south with a defective headlight and pulled it over, Ogrinc said.
The driver of the vehicle was issued a verbal warning about the headlight.
- 1 New Canaan Boasts Top Three Elementary Schools In Connecticut
- 2 New Canaan Man Gets 13 Years In Prison For Running Ponzi Scheme
- 3 New Canaan Ranked Second Best High School In Connecticut
- 4 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 5 Winter Storm Watch Issued For New Canaan; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely