NEW CANAAN, Conn. — Two New Canaan teens were each issued an infraction on a charge of possession of alcohol by a minor last Friday.
A patrol officer smelled alcohol and saw a beer can in a car on New Norwalk Road, Sgt. Carol Ogrinc said. The officer then issued infractions to two men, one 19 years old and the other 18 years old, both from New Canaan, she said.
The officer had been travelling north on New Norwalk Road when he saw the vehicle heading south with a defective headlight and pulled it over, Ogrinc said.
The driver of the vehicle was issued a verbal warning about the headlight.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 4 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 5 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI