NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A child was in critical condition Friday evening in Norwalk Hospital after being struck by a car on a Mill Road home, New Canaan Police said in a press release.
The accident occurred at about 4 p.m., New Canaan Police said.
According to the Stamford Advocate, police were called to 233 Mill Road on a report of a young boy hit by a car.
Police did not release the child’s gender or age.
The child was hit on a shared driveway, according to the Stamford Advocate, which was relying on police scanner reports.
- 1 New Canaan Police Officer Comes To Rescue Of Choking Victim
- 2 New Canaan Ranks Among State's Best Suburbs To Live In
- 3 Stamford's Riko's A Finalist In DVlicious Pizza Contest
- 4 New Canaan Student Arrested At School On Pot Charges
- 5 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol