NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A child was in critical condition Friday evening in Norwalk Hospital after being struck by a car on a Mill Road home, New Canaan Police said in a press release.
The accident occurred at about 4 p.m., New Canaan Police said.
According to the Stamford Advocate, police were called to 233 Mill Road on a report of a young boy hit by a car.
Police did not release the child’s gender or age.
The child was hit on a shared driveway, according to the Stamford Advocate, which was relying on police scanner reports.
- 1 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 2 New Canaan Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Canaan
- 4 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48