NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A child was in critical condition Friday evening in Norwalk Hospital after being struck by a car on a Mill Road home, New Canaan Police said in a press release.
The accident occurred at about 4 p.m., New Canaan Police said.
According to the Stamford Advocate, police were called to 233 Mill Road on a report of a young boy hit by a car.
Police did not release the child’s gender or age.
The child was hit on a shared driveway, according to the Stamford Advocate, which was relying on police scanner reports.
- 1 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 2 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To New Canaan
- 3 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 4 New Canaan Allstate Agent Michael Saunders Honored For Service
- 5 New Canaan Teen Earns Gold Award For Nature Activities At Hospital