NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A child was in critical condition Friday evening in Norwalk Hospital after being struck by a car on a Mill Road home, New Canaan Police said in a press release.
The accident occurred at about 4 p.m., New Canaan Police said.
According to the Stamford Advocate, police were called to 233 Mill Road on a report of a young boy hit by a car.
Police did not release the child’s gender or age.
The child was hit on a shared driveway, according to the Stamford Advocate, which was relying on police scanner reports.
- 1 New Canaan Mom Looks To Raise Lyme Disease Awareness Through Field Hockey
- 2 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 3 Open Houses In New Canaan This Weekend
- 4 Wilton Police Arrest 15-Year-Old In Swastika Incident At High School
- 5 New Canaan Could See Overnight Showers Heading Into Last Day Of Summer