FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – President Obama has defeated Mitt Romney for Connecticut's seven electoral votes, according to CNN.
The network is projecting President Obama will win the Nutmeg State with more than 60 percent of the vote total.
- 1 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 2 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To New Canaan
- 3 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 4 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 5 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M