FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – President Obama has defeated Mitt Romney for Connecticut's seven electoral votes, according to CNN.
The network is projecting President Obama will win the Nutmeg State with more than 60 percent of the vote total.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 New Canaan Could See New Round Of Thunderstorms
- 5 Heavy Rain Headed To New Canaan, Thunderstorms Possible