FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – President Obama has defeated Mitt Romney for Connecticut's seven electoral votes, according to CNN.
The network is projecting President Obama will win the Nutmeg State with more than 60 percent of the vote total.
- 1 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over New Canaan Skies Sunday
- 3 Death Of Christopher Crowley Of Maker & Company Tops New Canaan Week’s News
- 4 New Canaan Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend
- 5 New Canaan Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday