NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- In a recent letter to the New Canaan Advertiser, First Selectman Robert Mallozzi discussed some of his victories and lingering concerns when it comes to Metro-North Railroad.
Mallozzi outlined the accomplishments of his administration regarding Metro-North, including electronic readers for parking permits, more convenient payment for metered parking and the request for a ticket kiosk and canopy for the Talmadge Hill Station.
Mallozzi then went on to address his concerns with the commuter rail, including the frequent disruptions in service and the need to safely return commute times to what they were before July 2013.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 5 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI