NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- In a recent letter to the New Canaan Advertiser, First Selectman Robert Mallozzi discussed some of his victories and lingering concerns when it comes to Metro-North Railroad.
Mallozzi outlined the accomplishments of his administration regarding Metro-North, including electronic readers for parking permits, more convenient payment for metered parking and the request for a ticket kiosk and canopy for the Talmadge Hill Station.
Mallozzi then went on to address his concerns with the commuter rail, including the frequent disruptions in service and the need to safely return commute times to what they were before July 2013.
- 1 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 5 Teenage Girl Struck, Killed By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place