NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- In a recent letter to the New Canaan Advertiser, First Selectman Robert Mallozzi discussed some of his victories and lingering concerns when it comes to Metro-North Railroad.
Mallozzi outlined the accomplishments of his administration regarding Metro-North, including electronic readers for parking permits, more convenient payment for metered parking and the request for a ticket kiosk and canopy for the Talmadge Hill Station.
Mallozzi then went on to address his concerns with the commuter rail, including the frequent disruptions in service and the need to safely return commute times to what they were before July 2013.
- 1 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 2 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 3 New Canaan Man Named No. 3 Philanthropist In The Nation
- 4 Chance Of Snow Returns To New Canaan Overnight
- 5 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield