NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- In a recent letter to the New Canaan Advertiser, First Selectman Robert Mallozzi discussed some of his victories and lingering concerns when it comes to Metro-North Railroad.
Mallozzi outlined the accomplishments of his administration regarding Metro-North, including electronic readers for parking permits, more convenient payment for metered parking and the request for a ticket kiosk and canopy for the Talmadge Hill Station.
Mallozzi then went on to address his concerns with the commuter rail, including the frequent disruptions in service and the need to safely return commute times to what they were before July 2013.
- 1 Serious Injuries Reported In Four-Car Crash In New Canaan
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 New Canaan's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Woman Runs NYC Marathon To Support New Canaan's Multiple Myeloma Charity
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In New Canaan, NOAA Predicts