NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- In a recent letter to the New Canaan Advertiser, First Selectman Robert Mallozzi discussed some of his victories and lingering concerns when it comes to Metro-North Railroad.
Mallozzi outlined the accomplishments of his administration regarding Metro-North, including electronic readers for parking permits, more convenient payment for metered parking and the request for a ticket kiosk and canopy for the Talmadge Hill Station.
Mallozzi then went on to address his concerns with the commuter rail, including the frequent disruptions in service and the need to safely return commute times to what they were before July 2013.
- 1 New Canaan Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In New Canaan; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward New Canaan, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 New Canaan Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow