NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The town of New Canaan is looking at a budget for 2014-15 that would include a $5.8 million spending increase, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
The biggest drivers of the budget increase come from pensions, which would increase 161 percent; capital budgets, up 52 percent; and medical benefits, which would increase 12 percent, the New Canaan Advertiser reported.
- 1 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Christopher Lloyd
- 2 New Canaan Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola