NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The town of New Canaan is looking at a budget for 2014-15 that would include a $5.8 million spending increase, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
The biggest drivers of the budget increase come from pensions, which would increase 161 percent; capital budgets, up 52 percent; and medical benefits, which would increase 12 percent, the New Canaan Advertiser reported.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 New Canaan Woman Reports $100K In Jewelry Stolen From Home
- 3 National Weather Service: New Canaan's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 4 New Canaan Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 5 Young New Canaan Runners Take 3rd In Wilton Cross Country Race