NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The New Canaan Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a special meeting on the town’s proposed Planning of Conservation and Development on Tuesday, Dec. 10, at Lapham Community Center.
A 10-year, state-mandated document, the Plan of Conservation and Development is New Canaan’s master plan. The document is a guidebook out of which planning and zoning measures can be created.
The state requires municipalities’ plans to be current by July 2014. The adoption of New Canaan’s plan is anticipated for February.
- 1 New Canaan Police Officer Comes To Rescue Of Choking Victim
- 2 New Canaan Ranks Among State's Best Suburbs To Live In
- 3 Stamford's Riko's A Finalist In DVlicious Pizza Contest
- 4 New Canaan Student Arrested At School On Pot Charges
- 5 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol