NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The New Canaan Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a special meeting on the town’s proposed Planning of Conservation and Development on Tuesday, Dec. 10, at Lapham Community Center.
A 10-year, state-mandated document, the Plan of Conservation and Development is New Canaan’s master plan. The document is a guidebook out of which planning and zoning measures can be created.
The state requires municipalities’ plans to be current by July 2014. The adoption of New Canaan’s plan is anticipated for February.
- 1 Lack Of Safety Precautions Cited In Death Of New Canaan DPW Employee
- 2 New Canaan Grads Play In 150th Game Of College Football's Longest Rivalry
- 3 New Canaan Police Seek Information On Man Who Used Counterfeit Cash
- 4 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In New Canaan