NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The New Canaan Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a special meeting on the town’s proposed Planning of Conservation and Development on Tuesday, Dec. 10, at Lapham Community Center.
A 10-year, state-mandated document, the Plan of Conservation and Development is New Canaan’s master plan. The document is a guidebook out of which planning and zoning measures can be created.
The state requires municipalities’ plans to be current by July 2014. The adoption of New Canaan’s plan is anticipated for February.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 New Canaan Rallies To Stun Darien, Win State Football Title
- 3 New York Times Rates New Canaan's Baldanza As 'Very Good'
- 4 Walgreen's Worker Honored For Tipping Off New Canaan Police To Suspects
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In New Canaan