NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The New Canaan Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a special meeting on the town’s proposed Planning of Conservation and Development on Tuesday, Dec. 10, at Lapham Community Center.
A 10-year, state-mandated document, the Plan of Conservation and Development is New Canaan’s master plan. The document is a guidebook out of which planning and zoning measures can be created.
The state requires municipalities’ plans to be current by July 2014. The adoption of New Canaan’s plan is anticipated for February.
- 1 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 4 New Canaan Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 Nordstrom Plans To Open Store In Proposed 95/7 Mall In Norwalk