NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The New Canaan Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a special meeting on the town’s proposed Planning of Conservation and Development on Tuesday, Dec. 10, at Lapham Community Center.
A 10-year, state-mandated document, the Plan of Conservation and Development is New Canaan’s master plan. The document is a guidebook out of which planning and zoning measures can be created.
The state requires municipalities’ plans to be current by July 2014. The adoption of New Canaan’s plan is anticipated for February.
- 1 New Canaan Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For New Canaan With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 New Canaan's Allison Williams Honored On 40-Under-40 List