NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The town of New Canaan is accused of taking punitive action against an employee after workers voted to form a union, according to the New Canaan News.
A labor complaint says an employee was dismissed but that has not been confirmed, the report said.
The complaint is on hold pending negotiations between New Canaan officials and union representatives, according to the article.
Read the full story here.
- 1 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 2 Fairfield County Home Renovated By 'Property Brothers' Holds Open House
- 3 New Police Officer, Tick Warnings Top Week's News In New Canaan
- 4 Greenwich-Owned Upstart Places 18th At Kentucky Derby
- 5 New Cannan Could See Showers, Thunderstorms Tuesday