NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The town of New Canaan is accused of taking punitive action against an employee after workers voted to form a union, according to the New Canaan News.
A labor complaint says an employee was dismissed but that has not been confirmed, the report said.
The complaint is on hold pending negotiations between New Canaan officials and union representatives, according to the article.
Read the full story here.
- 1 New Canaan Police Arrest Driver After High-Speed Chase
- 2 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 3 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Ann Curry
- 4 New Canaan, Darien Ranked 1-2 By MaxPreps As Football Title Game Nears
- 5 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say