NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The town of New Canaan is accused of taking punitive action against an employee after workers voted to form a union, according to the New Canaan News.
A labor complaint says an employee was dismissed but that has not been confirmed, the report said.
The complaint is on hold pending negotiations between New Canaan officials and union representatives, according to the article.
Read the full story here.
- 1 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 4 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 5 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In New Canaan