NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The town of New Canaan is accused of taking punitive action against an employee after workers voted to form a union, according to the New Canaan News.
A labor complaint says an employee was dismissed but that has not been confirmed, the report said.
The complaint is on hold pending negotiations between New Canaan officials and union representatives, according to the article.
Read the full story here.
- 1 Serious Injuries Reported In Four-Car Crash In New Canaan
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 New Canaan's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 New Canaan Single-Family Home Price Rises 10.3 Percent
- 5 Woman Runs NYC Marathon To Support New Canaan's Multiple Myeloma Charity