NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The town of New Canaan is accused of taking punitive action against an employee after workers voted to form a union, according to the New Canaan News.
A labor complaint says an employee was dismissed but that has not been confirmed, the report said.
The complaint is on hold pending negotiations between New Canaan officials and union representatives, according to the article.
Read the full story here.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Some Of The Best Pizza In Connecticut Is Found In New Canaan
- 3 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To New Canaan Overnight