NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The town of New Canaan is accused of taking punitive action against an employee after workers voted to form a union, according to the New Canaan News.
A labor complaint says an employee was dismissed but that has not been confirmed, the report said.
The complaint is on hold pending negotiations between New Canaan officials and union representatives, according to the article.
Read the full story here.
- 1 Patricia Lowman Dailey, 57, Worked For J.Crew In New Canaan
- 2 Police: New Canaan Family Slept Through Home Break-In
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Barry Williams Blenkhorn