NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The Planning and Zoning Commission approved on Tuesday, April 29, plans for the New Canaan YMCA to expand its facility, but did so with some conditions, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
The largest condition from commission is the creation of a special "north entrance" for heavy equipment to access the building site and must borrow land from an adjoining play field at Saxe Middle School, the New Canaan Advertiser said.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 New Canaan Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 3 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 4 New Canaan Mom Looks To Raise Lyme Disease Awareness Through Field Hockey
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy