NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The Planning and Zoning Commission approved on Tuesday, April 29, plans for the New Canaan YMCA to expand its facility, but did so with some conditions, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
The largest condition from commission is the creation of a special "north entrance" for heavy equipment to access the building site and must borrow land from an adjoining play field at Saxe Middle School, the New Canaan Advertiser said.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 5 Grace Farms Complex Planned To Blend Into New Canaan Landscape