NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The Planning and Zoning Commission approved on Tuesday, April 29, plans for the New Canaan YMCA to expand its facility, but did so with some conditions, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
The largest condition from commission is the creation of a special "north entrance" for heavy equipment to access the building site and must borrow land from an adjoining play field at Saxe Middle School, the New Canaan Advertiser said.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward New Canaan, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In New Canaan; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 New Canaan Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For New Canaan With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 5 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield