NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The Planning and Zoning Commission approved on Tuesday, April 29, plans for the New Canaan YMCA to expand its facility, but did so with some conditions, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
The largest condition from commission is the creation of a special "north entrance" for heavy equipment to access the building site and must borrow land from an adjoining play field at Saxe Middle School, the New Canaan Advertiser said.
- 1 Lack Of Safety Precautions Cited In Death Of New Canaan DPW Employee
- 2 New Canaan Grads Play In 150th Game Of College Football's Longest Rivalry
- 3 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In New Canaan
- 4 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 5 New Canaan Police Seek Information On Man Who Used Counterfeit Cash