NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The Planning and Zoning Commission approved on Tuesday, April 29, plans for the New Canaan YMCA to expand its facility, but did so with some conditions, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
The largest condition from commission is the creation of a special "north entrance" for heavy equipment to access the building site and must borrow land from an adjoining play field at Saxe Middle School, the New Canaan Advertiser said.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact New Canaan On Wednesday
- 2 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Christopher Lloyd
- 3 New Canaan Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 4 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 5 Stop At New Canaan Peachwave Helps Man Win Free Frozen Yogurt For A Year