NEW CANAAN, Conn. - A six-bedroom home at 173 Ferris Hill Road listed at $5.995 million is The New Canaan Daily Voice's house of the week.
Check out the details of this home listing:
- 8,213 square feet
- six bedrooms
- six full bathrooms
- two half bathrooms
- built on 2.64 acres
- family room, foyer, laundry/utility, office/computer room, pantry and recreation/play room
- master bedroom with 9-foot-plus ceilings
- central vacuum system, insulated windows and security system
- dining room with 9-foot-plus ceilings, bay/bow window, fireplace, hardwood floor
- family room with 9-foot-plus ceilings, bay/bow window, fireplace and hardwood floor
- living room with 9-foot-plus ceilings, bay/bow window, fireplace, French doors and hardwood floor
- kitchen with 9-foot-plus ceilings, dining area, hardwood floor and pantry
- appliances include dishwasher, dryer, microwave, range, refrigerator and washer
- French doors, gutters, lighting, porch and sprinkler system
- generator and thermopane windows
- three-car attached garage
See Rachel Walsh William Pitt Sotheby's International Realty, New Canaan for the complete listing.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.