WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. — Indoor equestrian arena? Check. Nearly 300 acres of bucolic, rolling property? Check. All this, for $18 million in North Salem? Check.
Grand Central Farm is for sale, and if these amenities — and more — appeal to you, then trot over to the property’s open house from 12:30 to 3 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 9, at 129 Dingle Ridge Road.
Among the most prestigious equestrian breeding and training facilities in the Northeast, Grand Central Farm includes a 22,000-square-foot barn with 20 stalls measuring 14-by-14-feet, as well an attached 108-by-180-foot cathedral-inspired indoor arena.
The slate-roofed barn sports tack, veterinarian and viewing rooms, an office, breeding and wash stalls, a laundry room and two foaling stalls with heat and cameras, as well two grooming and farrier stalls.
Also included on the property — which has expansive views — are a 125-by-260-foot outdoor arena and a 90-by-250-foot maintenance barn, as well as run-in sheds with generators and more than 105 acres of stud-railed paddocks, hay and shavings shed. outdoor ponds and a fire deluge system.
Snow date is Sunday, Feb.10, from 12:30 to 3 p.m.
For more information, call Ghylaine Manning and Declan Orpen, co-listing agents for the property, at Vincent & Whittemore Real Estate at 914-234-3642.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over New Canaan Skies Sunday
- 2 Death Of Christopher Crowley Of Maker & Company Tops New Canaan Week’s News
- 3 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street
- 4 New Canaan Police: Elderly Man Is Victim Of 'Distraction' Burglary
- 5 New Canaan Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend