NEW CANAAN, Conn. - A five-bedroom home at 96 Garibaldi Lane listed at $2.495 million is The New Canaan Daily Voice's house of the week.
Check out the details of this home listing:
- 5,200 square feet
- five bedrooms
- five full bathrooms
- three half bathrooms
- built on 2.09 acres
- central vacuum system and security system
- master bedroom with fireplace, full bath and walk-in closet
- pantry in dining room
- fireplace in family room
- living room with bay/bow window, fireplace and wet bar
- gourmet custom kitchen
- kitchen dining area and granite counters
- appliances include dishwasher, microwave, range and refrigerator
- thermopane windows
- sprinkler system and terrace
- attached two-car garage
See Rachel Walsh William Pitt Sotheby's International Realty, New Canaan for the complete listing.
- 1 New Canaan Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan
- 3 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Canaan
- 5 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'