NEW CANAAN, Conn. - Law & Order: SVU actor Christopher Meloni is selling his 4-acre Oenoke Ridge home just eight months after buying it, the Huffington Post reports.
Meloni, who plays detective Elliot Stabler on the TV show, and his wife paid $4.383,000 for the spread last August. They're asking $4,750,000 for it now.
The report does not state why the Melonis are reversing course, but said that they are also selling their Manhattan apartment.
You can read the full Huffington Post story here.
- 1 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 4 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In New Canaan