NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The building at 44-48 Elm Street in downtown New Canaan has sold for $4.3 million, according to a report from New Canaanite.
The building at the corner of Elm Street and South Avenue sold on March 24 property records show, according to the New Canaanite report. The building was sold by Hugh Halsell to 44 Elm Associates LLC, a record of the transfer says, according to the report.
- 1 New Canaan Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan
- 3 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Canaan
- 5 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'