NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The building at 44-48 Elm Street in downtown New Canaan has sold for $4.3 million, according to a report from New Canaanite.
The building at the corner of Elm Street and South Avenue sold on March 24 property records show, according to the New Canaanite report. The building was sold by Hugh Halsell to 44 Elm Associates LLC, a record of the transfer says, according to the report.
- 1 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Christopher Lloyd
- 2 New Canaan Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola