NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The building at 44-48 Elm Street in downtown New Canaan has sold for $4.3 million, according to a report from New Canaanite.
The building at the corner of Elm Street and South Avenue sold on March 24 property records show, according to the New Canaanite report. The building was sold by Hugh Halsell to 44 Elm Associates LLC, a record of the transfer says, according to the report.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan
- 3 Walgreen's Worker Honored For Tipping Off New Canaan Police To Suspects
- 4 New York Times Rates New Canaan's Baldanza As 'Very Good'
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; New Canaan Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'