NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The building at 44-48 Elm Street in downtown New Canaan has sold for $4.3 million, according to a report from New Canaanite.
The building at the corner of Elm Street and South Avenue sold on March 24 property records show, according to the New Canaanite report. The building was sold by Hugh Halsell to 44 Elm Associates LLC, a record of the transfer says, according to the report.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over New Canaan Skies Sunday
- 2 Death Of Christopher Crowley Of Maker & Company Tops New Canaan Week’s News
- 3 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street
- 4 New Canaan Police: Elderly Man Is Victim Of 'Distraction' Burglary
- 5 New Canaan Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend