NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The building at 44-48 Elm Street in downtown New Canaan has sold for $4.3 million, according to a report from New Canaanite.
The building at the corner of Elm Street and South Avenue sold on March 24 property records show, according to the New Canaanite report. The building was sold by Hugh Halsell to 44 Elm Associates LLC, a record of the transfer says, according to the report.
- 1 Lack Of Safety Precautions Cited In Death Of New Canaan DPW Employee
- 2 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 3 New Canaan Grads Play In 150th Game Of College Football's Longest Rivalry
- 4 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In New Canaan
- 5 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo