FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. - William Pitt Sotheby's International Realty announced that Eileen Foran, Ellen Fusco and Chris Titus will join the Fairfield and Southport offices.
All three are experienced agents in Fairfield County who focus on providing expert residential real estate services in Fairfield and the surrounding communities of Southport, Westport, Weston, Easton and Redding, stated a press release from William Pitt Sotheby’s International Realty.
A resident of Southport and licensed in Connecticut and New York, Foran has been selling homes in Connecticut for more than 30 years. She specializes in luxury home sales, relocation and land development.
Fusco is a longtime resident of Southport and has been selling real estate in Fairfield County for the past 14 years. She came to her current position in real estate after practicing law for many years.
Titus has been selling real estate in Fairfield County since 2004 and prides himself on giving the same level of service to all of his clients, whether he’s selling a small condo or a multi-million dollar home.
Foran, Fusco and Titus can be reached at 203-255-6101.
- 1 Lack Of Safety Precautions Cited In Death Of New Canaan DPW Employee
- 2 New Canaan Grads Play In 150th Game Of College Football's Longest Rivalry
- 3 New Canaan Police Seek Information On Man Who Used Counterfeit Cash
- 4 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In New Canaan