NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Six William Pitt Sotheby's International Realty agents hosted a Twilight Tour of Luxury Homes in New Canaan last week.
The office has multiple luxury home listings ranging from $5 million to $10.5 million in town. The listing agents - Rachel Walsh, Martha Perry, Anne Krieger, Becky Walsh, Rita Kirby and Larry Palma -- combined their individual talents and creative forces by running a "Twilight Tour of New Canaan's Great Estates."
Attendance was by invitation only and included Realtors, managers and special guests who came from as far as Manhattan and Guilford.
Each home featured a fine selection of wine, champagne and hors d'oeuvres. Manager Bill Larkin said. "This was a unique and special way to showcase these beautiful homes to regional brokers and clients. These agents and their efforts are indicative of our creative out-of-the-box thinking regarding marketing luxury properties. Grouping the homes together in a Twilight Tour shows the strength of the Sotheby's brand, which focuses strongly on lifestyle."
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan
- 3 Walgreen's Worker Honored For Tipping Off New Canaan Police To Suspects
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; New Canaan Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Two New Canaan Police Officers Honored For Life-Saving Actions