NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Looking for a mid-century modern classic home in a country setting? One designed by the renowned hometown architect Philip Johnson has hit the market in New Canaan with a price tag of $1.575 million.
"The Wiley Speculative House is a gracefully spacious and light one story post and beam house which 'relates man and dwelling to nature," according to the home's listing.
It boasts floor-to-ceiling glass panel walls and doors from every room leading to the outdoors and offering views of the 2.4-acre property. The contemporary house has hardwood floors, updated kitchen, two fireplaces, three bedrooms and three updated bathrooms.
It has a two-car attached garage.
The estimated taxes are $12,328. The home went on the market last week.
For more information on the house or to contact the listing agent, visit the website here.
- 1 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 2 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To New Canaan
- 3 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 4 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 5 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M