NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Looking for a mid-century modern classic home in a country setting? One designed by the renowned hometown architect Philip Johnson has hit the market in New Canaan with a price tag of $1.575 million.
"The Wiley Speculative House is a gracefully spacious and light one story post and beam house which 'relates man and dwelling to nature," according to the home's listing.
It boasts floor-to-ceiling glass panel walls and doors from every room leading to the outdoors and offering views of the 2.4-acre property. The contemporary house has hardwood floors, updated kitchen, two fireplaces, three bedrooms and three updated bathrooms.
It has a two-car attached garage.
The estimated taxes are $12,328. The home went on the market last week.
For more information on the house or to contact the listing agent, visit the website here.
- 1 New Canaan Vs. Darien Football Rivalry Heats Up For Thanksgiving Title Game
- 2 Norwalk Man Dies After Being Ejected From Car In Route 7 Crash
- 3 Former New Canaan Bank Employee Admits Embezzling $106,000
- 4 Rain, Snow Threaten New Canaan On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm