NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Looking for a mid-century modern classic home in a country setting? One designed by the renowned hometown architect Philip Johnson has hit the market in New Canaan with a price tag of $1.575 million.
"The Wiley Speculative House is a gracefully spacious and light one story post and beam house which 'relates man and dwelling to nature," according to the home's listing.
It boasts floor-to-ceiling glass panel walls and doors from every room leading to the outdoors and offering views of the 2.4-acre property. The contemporary house has hardwood floors, updated kitchen, two fireplaces, three bedrooms and three updated bathrooms.
It has a two-car attached garage.
The estimated taxes are $12,328. The home went on the market last week.
For more information on the house or to contact the listing agent, visit the website here.
- 1 Lack Of Safety Precautions Cited In Death Of New Canaan DPW Employee
- 2 New Canaan Grads Play In 150th Game Of College Football's Longest Rivalry
- 3 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 4 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In New Canaan
- 5 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo