NEW CANAAN, Conn. – Here’s a list of home sales and property transfers in New Canaan from Dec. 14 to Dec. 20 as reported by the New Canaan town clerk’s office:
▪ New Canaan Merritt Apartments LLC sold 17 Maple St., 162 Park St. and 168 and 184 Park St. to M2 Partners LLC for $8.375 million.
▪ Joshua P. Kleban sold 402 Spring Water Lane to Scott A. and Karen E. Brown for $3.675 million.
▪ Melissa H. Engel sold 51 Oenoke Lane to Paul and Ruth W. Brannan for $2.95 million.
▪ Gary and Mimi Conway sold 134 Valley Road to Silver Hill Hospital Inc. for $2.9 million.
▪ Scott A. and Karen E. Brown sold 293 Weed St. to Christopher Koppenheffer and Julie Smith for $2.587 million.
▪ 98 Woodland LLC sold 98 Woodland Road to Susan W. and John S. Weatherley for $2.450 million.
▪ Gregory J. Rupert, Trustee, and W. Bryan Lytton IV, Trustee of the Lytton 2012 Dynasty Trust, sold 252 Silvermine Road to Steven S. Tseng for $2.425 million.
▪ William J. Hecker Jr. and Leslie H. Hecker sold 105 Wahackme Road to Brock T. and Christine D. Saxe for $1,873,684.
▪ Lauren Glaser Dayya sold 19 Parade Hill Lane to Christopher B. O’Connor, and Mary Wentzel for $1.725 million.
▪ Jon A. and Kathryn Sullivan Brindisi sold 233 Hickok Road to David G. and Kelly A. Ives for $1.1375 million.
▪ The Eric Lundberg Revocable Trust sold 135 White Oak Shade Road to Joseph M. and Cheryl B. Sargis for $1.055 million.
▪ Tracy L. Hardy and Cynthia H. Dinella, co-executors of the Kathleen M. Clayton a.k.a. Kathleen Marie Clayton estate, sold 56 Willowbrook Lane to Aniruddha R. and Monica Mahale for $1.04 million.
▪ Ingrid M. Deane sold 90 South Ave., No. 5, to Cornelia G. Nelson, Trustee of the Cornelia G. Nelson 2009 Trust, for $800,000.
▪ Eileen R. Ast sold 167 Richmond Hill Road to Anthony G. and Merriam B. Bouscaren for $800,000.
▪ Marie A. Melker sold 21 Forest St. to Forest Street Properties LLC for $262,500.
▪ Robert J. and Constance R. Colonese sold 533 Cheese Spring Road to Randall Turlington Ferguson J. and Linda Taylor Ferguson for $678,000.
▪ Marie G. Melker, trustee under the last will and testament of Mary Giogia, sold 21 Forest St. to Forest Street Properties LLC for $525,000.
▪ Philomena G. Lowes sold 21 Forest St. to Forest Street Properties LLC for $262,500.
- 1 New Canaan Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For New Canaan With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward New Canaan, Blizzard Watch Issued