NEW CANAAN, Conn. – Here’s a list of home sales and property transfers in New Canaan from Dec. 21 to Jan. 3.as reported by the New Canaan town clerk’s office:
▪ John C. Compton and Cynthia G. Compton sold 620 Oenoke Ridge to Thomas J. Conheeney Jr. for $5.2 million.
▪ Steven D. and Kristie L. Guynn sold 309 Laurel Road to John and Jill Tobin for $2.8 million.
▪ Donald and Ruth McIntyre sold 65 Chichester Road to Matthew D. Vincent for $2.31 million.
▪ Laurence S. Wooters, attorney for Catherine J. Wooters, sold 264 Hawks Hill Road to Joseph A. and Janice Mangus for $1.9 million.
▪ Mark A. and Carol H. Dacey sold 63 Adams Lane to Robyn and Jessica Peterson for $1.725 million.
▪ J. Buzzeo and Sons Construction Inc. sold 4 Parade Hill Road to Kyle C. and Victoria Sligar for $1.68 million.
▪ Dominic and Charlotte J. Howard sold 145 Marvin Ridge Road to Neil Sprackling and Maria Lourdes Elola Echeverria for $1.49 million.
▪ Elizabeth K. Eason, Stuart Kirkpatrick Eason and Douglas Bruce Eason, trustees of the Elizabeth K. Eason Rec. Trust, and Elizabeth Eason and Stuart Kirkpatrick Eason, trustees of the will of John Eason, sold 91 Gerrish Lane to Diane M. Beck for $1.225 million.
▪ Robert J. and Evelyn P. Carbonell sold 276 White Oak Shade Lane to Sam B. Marcus Jr. and Juliet C. Marcus for $1,242,682.
▪ The estate of Hugh J. Venanzi sold 26 Snowberry Lane to Heather Watchmaker for $1.15 million.
▪ Douglas P. and Abigail C. Newton sold 344 South Ave. to Gregory M. and Carolyn L. Carton for $997,000.
▪ Refurbish LLC sold 32 Bank St. to Thomas and Joy H. Cronin for $880,000.
▪ Sang Myong Oh sold 56 Birchwood Ave. to Peter and Ann Saridakis for $800,000.
▪ Richard L. Rose sold Lot. No. 113 Wahackme Road to Kaeser Construction Co. for $665,000.
▪ Cynthia K. Yates sold 253 New Norwalk Road, Unit 6, to Carol Kaufman for $500,000.
▪ Violet Doherty, trustee, sold 109 Forest St. No. 8. to Georgette Iskandar for $460,000.
▪ Marie-Eve C. Walker sold 797 Valley Road to Aleksandr P. and Anne W. Matviak for $453,332.
▪ Norman S. Walker sold 797 Valley Road to Aleksandr P. and Anne W. Matviak for $151,108.
- 1 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 2 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To New Canaan
- 3 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 4 New Canaan Allstate Agent Michael Saunders Honored For Service
- 5 New Canaan Teen Earns Gold Award For Nature Activities At Hospital