NEW CANAAN, Conn. — The following is a list of homes recently sold in New Canaan as reported by the town clerk’s office.
▪ Maria Palladino and Dario Palladino sold 11 Autumn Lane to Wlodzimierz and Karolina Skiba for $2.6 million.
▪ Anthony O’Connor and Mary O’Connor sold 752 Silvermine Road to Brian and Daniella DeChristopher for $1.87 million.
▪ Anne Marie Rauscher sold 57 Church St. to Robert and Wendy Brainard for $1.51 million.
▪ Joan Johnson sold 8 Holmewood Lane to John and Regina Hair for $1.2 million.
▪ Cathy Ryan sold 423 South Ave. to Walter and Barbara McNulty for $1.1 million.
▪ First Niagara Bank sold 171 Jonathan Road to Keith Dickinson for $1.05 million.
▪ Robin Lloyd Sr., trustee, and Harold Rosenberg, trustee, sold 141 East Ave. to Robert Stewart for $1.02 million.
▪ Larry Blankenship and Kathryn Blankenship sold 40 Ledge Ave. to 40 Ledge Ave. LLC for $900,000.
▪ Jean St. Clair sold 65 Bank St. to Gary and Mary Montanus for $868,000.
▪ Doreen Davis sold 1071 Oenoke Ridge Road to Robert Deroose and Susan Deroos for $840,000.
▪ 181 Heritage Hill LLC sold 181 Heritage Hill Road, Unit C, to Miriam Thune for $750,000.
▪Tobias O’Mara sold 56 Sunrise Ave. to Kevin and Christina Thomson for $450,000.
▪ James Bouchard sold 85 Locust Ave., Unit 523, to Lauren Hughes for $345,000.
- 1 New Canaan Mom Looks To Raise Lyme Disease Awareness Through Field Hockey
- 2 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 3 Wilton Police Arrest 15-Year-Old In Swastika Incident At High School
- 4 Open Houses In New Canaan This Weekend
- 5 New Canaan Could See Overnight Showers Heading Into Last Day Of Summer