NEW CANAAN, Conn. —The following is a list of homes recently sold in New Canaan as reported by the town clerk’s office.
▪ Mark Ullman and Taylor Gibson sold 120 Clearview Lane to Dennis Schuh and Robin Farwell Schuh for $5.2 million.
▪ Robert Miner and Robin Miner sold 34 Logan Road to Meredith and Susan Mulhearn for $3.8 million.
▪ Robert Kinney and Jill Kinney sold 87 White Oak Shade Road to Michael Elvin and Yanling Wang for $2.25 million.
▪ Brian Schwartz and Christina Schawartz sold 68 Orchard Drive to Quang Nguyen and Elizabeth Reed for $2.19 million.
▪ Jeffrey Guinn and Fiona Guinn sold 92 Sturbridge Hill Road to Julia Karan Mitchell and Martin Steven Mitchell for $2.05 million.
▪ Alice Jennings and Alice Jennings, trustee, sold 478 Oenoke Ridge to Mark Ullman and Taylor Gibson for $1.98 million.
▪ Sara Smith and Sara Smith and Steven Milano, trustees, sold 26 Ferris Hill Road to Valerie Whitmer for $1.7 million.
▪ Wilfreda Potts and John Potts, co-trustees, sold 3 Colonial Court to Susan Portilla Bergeron for $1.4 million.
▪ The Estate of Clifton H.W. Maloney sold 279 West Road to Thomas and Anne Emson for $1.38 million.
▪ Jonathan Griffith and Geanne Griffith sold 36 Brooks Road to James Christian and Melissa Motherway for $1.3 million.
▪ Winchester Hotchkiss Jr. and Hilary Hotchkiss sold 201 Michigan Road to Christopher Lee and Jay Kyung Lee for $1.3 million.
▪ Peter Wray and Kristine Wray sold 126 Bickford Lane to Kenneth and Valerie Pearl for $1.07 million.
▪ Katherine Buffington sold 47 Main St., Unit 3, to Sara Smith for $965,000.
▪ Diana Baker sold 120 Old Stamford Road to William and Anne Driscoll for $875,000.
▪ Ross Kurz and Shanna Pinti Kurz sold 81 Richmond Hill Road to Ramin Abtahi and Kerry-Lynne Abtahi for $870,000.
▪ Maureen Byrne, trustee, sold 433 Old Stamford Road to Douglas and Julia Stewart for $841,000.
▪ Per Holmberg and Allyn Magrino Holmberg sold 71 Silver Ridge to Sergey Osadchy for $820,000.
▪ Gloria Jean McBride, trustee, sold 97A South Ave., to Harry Emmons Qualified Personal Residence Trust and Rosamond Emmons Qualified Personal Residence Trust for $775,000.
▪ Allison Caesar sold 330 Elm St. to Alice Jennings for $741,105.
▪ The Karen Ockasi Revocable Trust sold 179 South Ave., Unit 9, to Mark Dinning and Connie Dinning for $705,000.
▪ Robert Manna sold 22 Down River Road to Nicola and Maria Caruso for $585,000.
▪ Whitney Matthews and Sabrina Matthews sold 39 Park Place, Unit 1, to Mary Haik for $550,000.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over New Canaan Skies Sunday
- 2 Death Of Christopher Crowley Of Maker & Company Tops New Canaan Week’s News
- 3 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street
- 4 New Canaan Police: Elderly Man Is Victim Of 'Distraction' Burglary
- 5 New Canaan Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend