NEW CANAAN, Conn. — The following is a list of homes recently sold in New Canaan as reported by the town clerk’s office.
▪ Christopher Bartlett and Joanne Bartlett sold 66 Elm Place to Justin and Kiersha Wheeler for $2.85 million.
▪ Kevin Wood and Vanessa Wood sold 424 South Ave. to Durc and Janeen Savim for $2.8 million.
▪ 37 Lambert Road LLC sold 37 Lambert Road to Michaeld Svagdis and Patricia Svagdis for $2.25 million.
▪ Peter Brown and Marilyn Brown sold 850 Silvermine Road to Edward Heaney and Jeannine Heaney for $1.59 million.
▪ David and Maria Molloy sold 102 Butler Lane to Gregory and Alison Hickey for $1.59 million.
▪ Linda Puccio and Kevin Murphy sold 210 Cedar Lane to Peter Keenan and Allison Petretti for $1.18 million.
▪ Joan Schott sold 185 Silvermine Road to Bradley Furman and Laurie Walshin for $1.08 million.
▪ Rae Pittman sold 132 Pequot Lane to Elliott Bundy and Kristin Bundy for $1 million.
▪ Courtenay Brown and Kevin Brown sold 17 Oak Grove Place to David and Maria Molloy for $880,000.
▪ The Estate of Gladys C.W. Tobler sold 377 Main St., Unit 3, to Judith Johnson for $865,000.
▪ Lawrence Belodeau and Jennifer Belodeau sold 115 Richmond Hill Road to John Pugliese Jr. and Karen Pugliese for $755,000.
▪ The Estate of Barbara May Shepherd sold 205 Main St., Unit 48, to William and Gayla Kaiser for $732,500.
▪ Marie Antoinette Slimak and Louis Schettino sold 51 Weed St. to Maria and Fernando Rebosio for $680,000.
▪ Elizabeth Bellissimo sold 104 Summer St. to Neal and Vickie Brauweiler for $375,000.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan
- 2 Walgreen's Worker Honored For Tipping Off New Canaan Police To Suspects
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; New Canaan Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk