NEW CANAAN, Conn. — The following is a list of homes recently sold in New Canaan as reported by the town clerk’s office.
▪ David Graham and Carol Graham sold 226 West Road to Steven Bierman and Jerrilyn Fleisher for $4.4 million.
▪ Lecher Development sold 56 Hillcrest Road to Thomas Celiberti and Lindsay Celiberti for $2.75 million.
▪ Kaeser Development sold 618 Weed St. to Ryan Bekkerus for $2.5 million.
▪ John Rice and Patricia Rice sold 67 Stonehenge Drive to Christopher Miller and Mandy Miller for $2.35 million.
▪ Janice Shaker sold 221 Park St., Unit 1, to Laurie Saggese for $1.9 million.
▪ Heath Barefoot and Carolina Buia sold 48 Marshall Ridge Road to Ann Wolfson and Wendy Wolfson for $1.74 million.
▪ John Martin and Sally Martin sold 39 Stonehenge Drive to Phil and Julie Kim for $1.64 million.
▪ Linda Baver, trustee, sold 145 East Ave. to Daniel Laline Jr., trustee, for $1.34 million.
▪ Brant Liska, trustee, sold 44 Putnam Road to Anthony and Amy Capri for $1.28 million.
▪ Karl Slatoff and Yvette Slatoff sold 15 Partridge Road to Thomas and Kelley Gilligan for $1.04 million.
▪ Anthony Capri and Amy O’Leary sold 90 Harrison Ave. to Kaeser Development for $1 million.
▪ Grahame Bennett and Tracy Bennett sold 17 Fieldcrest Road to William and Maria Bordley for $975,000.
▪ Constance Kuijpers sold 174 Jelliff Mill Road to Kevin Brown for $655,000.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 New Canaan Woman Reports $100K In Jewelry Stolen From Home
- 3 National Weather Service: New Canaan's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 4 New Canaan Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 5 Young New Canaan Runners Take 3rd In Wilton Cross Country Race