NEW CANAAN, Conn. — The following is a list of homes recently sold in New Canaan as reported by the town clerk’s office.
▪The Christopher Ambler Revocable Trust sold 585 Weed St., to Gregory and Rebecca Ethridge for $2.78 million.
▪ Nicholas DeRoma and Sandra DeRoma sold 25 Mead St., Unit 3, to Benson and Elizabeth Chan for $1.19 million.
▪ Basil Papaharis and Mercedes Papaharis sold 18 Betsy’s Lane to Joshua and Jocelyn Walls for $1.03 million.
▪ Maureen Hughes sold 312 Elm St., Unit 46, to Beth Ambler for $945,000.
▪ Canoe Ventures LLC sold 562 Canoe Hill Road to John Mooney for $885,000.
▪ Dana Clelford sold 293 Elm St., to Herman Sirois for $547,500.
- 1 Serious Injuries Reported In Four-Car Crash In New Canaan
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 New Canaan's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Woman Runs NYC Marathon To Support New Canaan's Multiple Myeloma Charity
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In New Canaan, NOAA Predicts