NEW CANAAN, Conn. — The following is a list of homes recently sold in New Canaan as reported by the town clerk’s office.
▪The Christopher Ambler Revocable Trust sold 585 Weed St., to Gregory and Rebecca Ethridge for $2.78 million.
▪ Nicholas DeRoma and Sandra DeRoma sold 25 Mead St., Unit 3, to Benson and Elizabeth Chan for $1.19 million.
▪ Basil Papaharis and Mercedes Papaharis sold 18 Betsy’s Lane to Joshua and Jocelyn Walls for $1.03 million.
▪ Maureen Hughes sold 312 Elm St., Unit 46, to Beth Ambler for $945,000.
▪ Canoe Ventures LLC sold 562 Canoe Hill Road to John Mooney for $885,000.
▪ Dana Clelford sold 293 Elm St., to Herman Sirois for $547,500.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 New Canaan Rallies To Stun Darien, Win State Football Title
- 3 New York Times Rates New Canaan's Baldanza As 'Very Good'
- 4 Straight A's For New Canaan Schools Tops Week’s News
- 5 Walgreen's Worker Honored For Tipping Off New Canaan Police To Suspects