NEW CANAAN, Conn. — The following is a list of homes recently sold in New Canaan as reported by the town clerk’s office.
▪The Christopher Ambler Revocable Trust sold 585 Weed St., to Gregory and Rebecca Ethridge for $2.78 million.
▪ Nicholas DeRoma and Sandra DeRoma sold 25 Mead St., Unit 3, to Benson and Elizabeth Chan for $1.19 million.
▪ Basil Papaharis and Mercedes Papaharis sold 18 Betsy’s Lane to Joshua and Jocelyn Walls for $1.03 million.
▪ Maureen Hughes sold 312 Elm St., Unit 46, to Beth Ambler for $945,000.
▪ Canoe Ventures LLC sold 562 Canoe Hill Road to John Mooney for $885,000.
▪ Dana Clelford sold 293 Elm St., to Herman Sirois for $547,500.
- 1 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 2 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Canaan
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In New Canaan
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To New Canaan Tuesday