NEW CANAAN, Conn. — The following is a list of homes recently sold in New Canaan as reported by the town clerk’s office.
▪The Christopher Ambler Revocable Trust sold 585 Weed St., to Gregory and Rebecca Ethridge for $2.78 million.
▪ Nicholas DeRoma and Sandra DeRoma sold 25 Mead St., Unit 3, to Benson and Elizabeth Chan for $1.19 million.
▪ Basil Papaharis and Mercedes Papaharis sold 18 Betsy’s Lane to Joshua and Jocelyn Walls for $1.03 million.
▪ Maureen Hughes sold 312 Elm St., Unit 46, to Beth Ambler for $945,000.
▪ Canoe Ventures LLC sold 562 Canoe Hill Road to John Mooney for $885,000.
▪ Dana Clelford sold 293 Elm St., to Herman Sirois for $547,500.
- 1 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 2 One Killed In Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield; Two Pulled From Wreckage
- 3 Fairfield County Home Renovated By 'Property Brothers' Holds Open House
- 4 Meteor Shower From Halley's Comet Tail Will Be Visible In Fairfield
- 5 New Cannan Could See Showers, Thunderstorms Tuesday