NEW CANAAN, Conn. — The following is a list of homes recently sold in New Canaan as reported by the town clerk’s office.
▪ Ronald Marks sold 362 South Ave. to Christopher and Sarah Irwin for $4.28 million.
▪ The Estate of Gladys C.W. Tobler sold 1185 Smith Ridge Road to Howard Landis for $1.95 million.
▪ Katheeln Rold and Jeffery Rold sold 149 Dan’s Highway to James Frey and Maya Frey for $1.94 million.
▪ Lori Ann Rutkowski sold 69 Heather Drive to Joseph and Laureen Barnes for $1.9 million.
▪ JP Morgan Chase Bank, trustee, sold 4 Smith Ridge Lane to Michael Robinson and Virginia Robinson for $1.69 million.
▪ Ann S.Abbot sold 155 Skyview Lane to Randy G. Kruger Jr. and Laura E. Kruger for $1.66 million.
▪ WarBanger LLC sold 83 Putnam Road to Mary Ellen Guarnieri for $1.57 million.
▪ Janette Fenton sold 143 Gerdes Road to Amber Penberthy DeChellis for $1.2 million.
▪ Rawle Deland Jr. and Jane Deland sold 174 Richmond Hill Road to Stephen B.K. Haberstroh for $1.09 million.
▪ Charles Parker and Alice Parker sold 54 Huckleberry Hill Road to Stephen and Mandy Ball for $950,000.
▪ The Wilton Bank sold Lot 58 Cross Ridge Road to John F. and Jacki S. Kelley for $899,000.
▪ Christian G. Briggs sold 12 Richmond Hill Road to Paul and Karolina Rafelson for $865,000.
▪ James Pietruszka and Barbara Ferenc sold 289 New Norwalk Road, Unit 36 of Canaan Close, to Felix Barrerra and Noemi Barrerra for $625,000.
▪ Ralph Balzano and Julia Balzano sold 4 Mead St., Apt. B, to Douglas P. Walker and Susan B. Edmands for $579,000.
▪ Michael Buckley sold 35 Park Place to James and Genevieve Schettino for $500,000.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 3 Some Of The Best Pizza In Connecticut Is Found In New Canaan
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 New Canaan Man Named No. 3 Philanthropist In The Nation