NEW CANAAN, Conn. – Here’s a list of home sales and property transfers in New Canaan from Feb. 4-14 as reported by the New Canaan town clerk’s office:
▪ Rita W. and Peter Davies sold Hoyt Farm Road, Lot 212 to Donald and Jana Greer for $1.3 million.
▪ Maples Inn Development Co. LLC sold 179 Oenoke Ridge, Carriage Barn Unit No. 2 to Michael Glynne Allen for $1.295 million.
▪ Margaret R. Yates sold 111 Ponus Ridge to Jennifer G.F. and Christopher R. Stevenson for $825,000.
▪ Marcelle E. Robinson sold 292 Talmadge Hill Road to Darvis Helm and Tracey Robinson for $$335,000
- 1 Woman, 50, Charged With Stealing SAT Exam In June From Wilton High
- 2 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 3 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt In Greenwich
- 4 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 5 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods