NEW CANAAN, Conn. – Here’s a list of home sales and property transfers in New Canaan from Feb. 4-14 as reported by the New Canaan town clerk’s office:
▪ Rita W. and Peter Davies sold Hoyt Farm Road, Lot 212 to Donald and Jana Greer for $1.3 million.
▪ Maples Inn Development Co. LLC sold 179 Oenoke Ridge, Carriage Barn Unit No. 2 to Michael Glynne Allen for $1.295 million.
▪ Margaret R. Yates sold 111 Ponus Ridge to Jennifer G.F. and Christopher R. Stevenson for $825,000.
▪ Marcelle E. Robinson sold 292 Talmadge Hill Road to Darvis Helm and Tracey Robinson for $$335,000
- 1 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Christopher Lloyd
- 2 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 3 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Got Ebola Questions? Connecticut Launches Information Website