NEW CANAAN, Conn. – Here’s a list of home sales and property transfers in New Canaan from Oct. 5 to Oct. 11 as reported by the New Canaan town clerk’s office:
▪ Richard M. Coan, trustee of the Bankruptcy Estate of Ruth Jones sold 277 Old Stamford Road to Associated Properties LLC for $1.75 million.
▪ Paul F. and Jessica B. McCurdy sold 274 Putnam Road to Stephen Paul and Laura J. Catherwood for $1,671,175.
▪ Richard M. Coan, Trustee of the Bankruptcy Estate of Ruth Jones sold 279 Old Stamford Road to Amtrust REO I, LLC for $1,564,150.
▪ Robert M. and Margaret S. Salmon sold 177 South Ave., No. 7 to William C. Reed II and Kathleen A. Campbell for $1.1 million.
▪ Carolyn Cole sold 327 Jelliff Mill Road to Brett A and Rebekah King for $820,000.
▪ Marie C. Russo sold 61 Lakeview Ave. to Programmix LLC for $650,000.
▪ Warren J. and Phyllis J. Kelly sold 77 Kelley Green to Jeffrey G. Chen and Kwan Yu Tso for $534,000.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; New Canaan Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years