NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan High School continued its "Safe Driving Month" efforts with hands-on activities that promoted the use of seat belts and simulated the dangers associated with drunk driving.
The school purchased a set of Fatal Vision Goggles and set up a demo course for students. The goggles use special lens technology that allows the wearer to experience a realistic simulation of impairment.
In addition, the school also brought in a a seat-belt convincer, which demonstrates how beneficial the use of seat belts can be even when involved in a low speed collision.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan
- 3 Walgreen's Worker Honored For Tipping Off New Canaan Police To Suspects
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; New Canaan Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Two New Canaan Police Officers Honored For Life-Saving Actions