NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan High School continued its "Safe Driving Month" efforts with hands-on activities that promoted the use of seat belts and simulated the dangers associated with drunk driving.
The school purchased a set of Fatal Vision Goggles and set up a demo course for students. The goggles use special lens technology that allows the wearer to experience a realistic simulation of impairment.
In addition, the school also brought in a a seat-belt convincer, which demonstrates how beneficial the use of seat belts can be even when involved in a low speed collision.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over New Canaan Skies Sunday
- 2 Death Of Christopher Crowley Of Maker & Company Tops New Canaan Week’s News
- 3 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street
- 4 New Canaan Police: Elderly Man Is Victim Of 'Distraction' Burglary
- 5 New Canaan Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend