NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan High School continued its "Safe Driving Month" efforts with hands-on activities that promoted the use of seat belts and simulated the dangers associated with drunk driving.
The school purchased a set of Fatal Vision Goggles and set up a demo course for students. The goggles use special lens technology that allows the wearer to experience a realistic simulation of impairment.
In addition, the school also brought in a a seat-belt convincer, which demonstrates how beneficial the use of seat belts can be even when involved in a low speed collision.
- 1 Enjoy A Parade On Memorial Day, New Canaan
- 2 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Report Says
- 3 Officials Hail New Gates At Notorious Rail Crossing On New Canaan Branch
- 4 Surge Of Warm Weather Heads For New Canaan
- 5 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens