NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan High School continued its "Safe Driving Month" efforts with hands-on activities that promoted the use of seat belts and simulated the dangers associated with drunk driving.
The school purchased a set of Fatal Vision Goggles and set up a demo course for students. The goggles use special lens technology that allows the wearer to experience a realistic simulation of impairment.
In addition, the school also brought in a a seat-belt convincer, which demonstrates how beneficial the use of seat belts can be even when involved in a low speed collision.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 New Canaan Woman Reports $100K In Jewelry Stolen From Home
- 3 New Canaan Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Young New Canaan Runners Take 3rd In Wilton Cross Country Race
- 5 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead