NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan High School continued its "Safe Driving Month" efforts with hands-on activities that promoted the use of seat belts and simulated the dangers associated with drunk driving.
The school purchased a set of Fatal Vision Goggles and set up a demo course for students. The goggles use special lens technology that allows the wearer to experience a realistic simulation of impairment.
In addition, the school also brought in a a seat-belt convincer, which demonstrates how beneficial the use of seat belts can be even when involved in a low speed collision.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 4 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced