NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan High School continued its "Safe Driving Month" efforts with hands-on activities that promoted the use of seat belts and simulated the dangers associated with drunk driving.
The school purchased a set of Fatal Vision Goggles and set up a demo course for students. The goggles use special lens technology that allows the wearer to experience a realistic simulation of impairment.
In addition, the school also brought in a a seat-belt convincer, which demonstrates how beneficial the use of seat belts can be even when involved in a low speed collision.
- 1 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 2 Cigarette Assault Arrest, Historic House Listing Top News In New Canaan
- 3 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 4 $22K In Jewelry Reported Stolen From New Canaan Home
- 5 New Canaan Could See Storms As Weekend Wraps Up