NEW CANAAN, Conn. — The New Canaan High School Scholarship Foundation recently received a $10,000 donation from the Bradley J. Fetchet Memorial Foundation.
“Through their continued support of the NCHS Scholarship Foundation, Frank and Mary Fetchet have helped countless students pursue their dreams and their futures,” said Bryan Luizzi, principal of the high school.
The memorial foundation was started in honor of Bradley J. Fetchet, a former New Canaan resident who died in the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11. It was founded by his parents, Frank and Mary Fetchet. The foundation rewards grants to enable need-based scholarships to Fetchet’s alma maters of New Canaan High School and Bucknell University.
The memorial foundation has donated about $100,000 to the New Canaan High School Scholarship Foundation over the past decade, the statement said.
Visit the memorial foundation’s website for more information.
To donate to the New Canaan High School Scholarship Foundation visit its website or mail checks to NCHS Scholarship Foundation, New Canaan High School, 11 Farm Road, New Canaan, CT 06840.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan
- 3 Walgreen's Worker Honored For Tipping Off New Canaan Police To Suspects
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; New Canaan Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Two New Canaan Police Officers Honored For Life-Saving Actions