NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Today, 315 seniors will say goodbye to their high school years as New Canaan High School holds its graduation.
The event will be held at Dunning Stadium and begins at 5 p.m. Tuesday, June 17.
The keynote speaker will be Robert Darken, a member of the English Department at the school, who was chosen by the seniors.
No one will be allowed into the stadium before 4 p.m. Seats may not be reserved or saved.
For everyone in kindergarten through 11th grade in the New Canaan Public Schools, there is one more day of classes. The last day of school will be Wednesday, June 18, and it will be half-day.
Will you be attending the graduation at New Canaan High or any other area school this week? Send your photos to NewCanaan@dailyvoice.com to have them featured in our photo gallery.
- 1 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 2 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose
- 5 Fire Destroys Multi-Million Dollar Pound Ridge Home