NEW CANAAN, Conn. — New Canaan schools are on a two-hour delay Thursday morning due to snow.
The National Weather Service forecasts the storm to clear out this morning, with a chance of rain, sleet or snow ending after 9 a.m. The daytime high will be in the mid-40s.
- 1 New Canaan Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For New Canaan With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward New Canaan, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow