NEW CANAAN, Conn. - Hampden-Sydney College student Chris Hagedorn of New Canaan graduated on Sunday, May 12.
He was one of 222 men to participate in commencement exercises. This graduating class marks the end of the 239th academic year at Hampden-Sydney College.
Hagedorn graduated with a bachelor of arts in economics. He is the son of Chris and Cyndi Hagedorn of New Canaan.
A private college for men, Hampden-Sydney is ranked nationally in the top 100 of liberal arts colleges by U.S. News & World Report. The college is known for its liberal arts curriculum, the Honor Code that stresses individual and collective responsibility, and a focus on the education of young men.
- 1 New Canaan Grads Play In 150th Game Of College Football's Longest Rivalry
- 2 Rain, Snow Threaten New Canaan On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 New Canaan Police Seek Information On Man Who Used Counterfeit Cash
- 4 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In New Canaan
- 5 Power Outages Restored In New Canaan