NEW CANAAN, Conn. - Hampden-Sydney College student Chris Hagedorn of New Canaan graduated on Sunday, May 12.
He was one of 222 men to participate in commencement exercises. This graduating class marks the end of the 239th academic year at Hampden-Sydney College.
Hagedorn graduated with a bachelor of arts in economics. He is the son of Chris and Cyndi Hagedorn of New Canaan.
A private college for men, Hampden-Sydney is ranked nationally in the top 100 of liberal arts colleges by U.S. News & World Report. The college is known for its liberal arts curriculum, the Honor Code that stresses individual and collective responsibility, and a focus on the education of young men.
- 1 New Canaan Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In New Canaan; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward New Canaan, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 New Canaan Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow