NEW CANAAN, Conn. - Hampden-Sydney College student Chris Hagedorn of New Canaan graduated on Sunday, May 12.
He was one of 222 men to participate in commencement exercises. This graduating class marks the end of the 239th academic year at Hampden-Sydney College.
Hagedorn graduated with a bachelor of arts in economics. He is the son of Chris and Cyndi Hagedorn of New Canaan.
A private college for men, Hampden-Sydney is ranked nationally in the top 100 of liberal arts colleges by U.S. News & World Report. The college is known for its liberal arts curriculum, the Honor Code that stresses individual and collective responsibility, and a focus on the education of young men.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan
- 3 Walgreen's Worker Honored For Tipping Off New Canaan Police To Suspects
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; New Canaan Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'