NEW CANAAN, Conn. - Hampden-Sydney College student Chris Hagedorn of New Canaan graduated on Sunday, May 12.
He was one of 222 men to participate in commencement exercises. This graduating class marks the end of the 239th academic year at Hampden-Sydney College.
Hagedorn graduated with a bachelor of arts in economics. He is the son of Chris and Cyndi Hagedorn of New Canaan.
A private college for men, Hampden-Sydney is ranked nationally in the top 100 of liberal arts colleges by U.S. News & World Report. The college is known for its liberal arts curriculum, the Honor Code that stresses individual and collective responsibility, and a focus on the education of young men.
- 1 Death Of Christopher Crowley Of Maker & Company Tops New Canaan Week’s News
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact New Canaan On Wednesday
- 3 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Christopher Lloyd
- 4 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street
- 5 New Canaan Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State