NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan's Ashley Pacelli has been inducted into the Connecticut College chapter of Psi Chi.
Pacelli, a junior at Connecticut College, was recently inducted into the Connecticut College chapter of Psi Chi, the National Honor Society of Psychology, for the 2013-14 academic year. Psi Chi was founded in 1929 for the purpose of encouraging, stimulating, and maintaining excellence in scholarship, and advancing the science of psychology, according to a press release.
Pacelli, a 2011 graduate of New Canaan High School, is the daughter of Dr. Philip and Mary Pacelli of New Canaan.
- 1 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In New Canaan