NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan's Ashley Pacelli has been inducted into the Connecticut College chapter of Psi Chi.
Pacelli, a junior at Connecticut College, was recently inducted into the Connecticut College chapter of Psi Chi, the National Honor Society of Psychology, for the 2013-14 academic year. Psi Chi was founded in 1929 for the purpose of encouraging, stimulating, and maintaining excellence in scholarship, and advancing the science of psychology, according to a press release.
Pacelli, a 2011 graduate of New Canaan High School, is the daughter of Dr. Philip and Mary Pacelli of New Canaan.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 New Canaan Man Named No. 3 Philanthropist In The Nation
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To New Canaan Overnight