NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan's Ashley Pacelli has been inducted into the Connecticut College chapter of Psi Chi.
Pacelli, a junior at Connecticut College, was recently inducted into the Connecticut College chapter of Psi Chi, the National Honor Society of Psychology, for the 2013-14 academic year. Psi Chi was founded in 1929 for the purpose of encouraging, stimulating, and maintaining excellence in scholarship, and advancing the science of psychology, according to a press release.
Pacelli, a 2011 graduate of New Canaan High School, is the daughter of Dr. Philip and Mary Pacelli of New Canaan.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 Walgreen's Worker Honored For Tipping Off New Canaan Police To Suspects
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; New Canaan Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'