NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan's Ashley Pacelli has been inducted into the Connecticut College chapter of Psi Chi.
Pacelli, a junior at Connecticut College, was recently inducted into the Connecticut College chapter of Psi Chi, the National Honor Society of Psychology, for the 2013-14 academic year. Psi Chi was founded in 1929 for the purpose of encouraging, stimulating, and maintaining excellence in scholarship, and advancing the science of psychology, according to a press release.
Pacelli, a 2011 graduate of New Canaan High School, is the daughter of Dr. Philip and Mary Pacelli of New Canaan.
- 1 New Canaan Vs. Darien Football Rivalry Heats Up For Thanksgiving Title Game
- 2 Norwalk Man Dies After Being Ejected From Car In Route 7 Crash
- 3 Former New Canaan Bank Employee Admits Embezzling $106,000
- 4 Rain, Snow Threaten New Canaan On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm