NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan's Ashley Pacelli has been inducted into the Connecticut College chapter of Psi Chi.
Pacelli, a junior at Connecticut College, was recently inducted into the Connecticut College chapter of Psi Chi, the National Honor Society of Psychology, for the 2013-14 academic year. Psi Chi was founded in 1929 for the purpose of encouraging, stimulating, and maintaining excellence in scholarship, and advancing the science of psychology, according to a press release.
Pacelli, a 2011 graduate of New Canaan High School, is the daughter of Dr. Philip and Mary Pacelli of New Canaan.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Open Houses In New Canaan This Weekend
- 4 Norwalk's Maritime Aquarium Christens New $2.7 Million Spirit Of The Sound
- 5 Injury To Major League Catcher From New Canaan Tops Week’s News