NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan’s Ryan Walsh, who is in the media arts and technology program in the Rochester Institute of Technology's College of Imaging Arts and Sciences, made the Dean's List for the spring 2014 semester in Rochester, N.Y.
Degree-seeking undergraduate students are eligible for the Dean's List if their quarterly GPA is greater than or equal to 3.400; they do not have any grades of "Incomplete", "D" or "F"; and they have registered for, and completed, at least 12 credit hours.
- 1 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 2 New Canaan Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Canaan
- 4 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan
- 5 New Canaan Letter: Teacher Bullying Is Unacceptable