NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan’s Ryan Walsh, who is in the media arts and technology program in the Rochester Institute of Technology's College of Imaging Arts and Sciences, made the Dean's List for the spring 2014 semester in Rochester, N.Y.
Degree-seeking undergraduate students are eligible for the Dean's List if their quarterly GPA is greater than or equal to 3.400; they do not have any grades of "Incomplete", "D" or "F"; and they have registered for, and completed, at least 12 credit hours.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over New Canaan Skies Sunday
- 2 Death Of Christopher Crowley Of Maker & Company Tops New Canaan Week’s News
- 3 New Canaan Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend
- 4 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street
- 5 New Canaan Police: Elderly Man Is Victim Of 'Distraction' Burglary