NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan’s Ryan Walsh, who is in the media arts and technology program in the Rochester Institute of Technology's College of Imaging Arts and Sciences, made the Dean's List for the spring 2014 semester in Rochester, N.Y.
Degree-seeking undergraduate students are eligible for the Dean's List if their quarterly GPA is greater than or equal to 3.400; they do not have any grades of "Incomplete", "D" or "F"; and they have registered for, and completed, at least 12 credit hours.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 3 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt In Greenwich
- 4 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 5 New Canaan Democrats Named To Posts On Town Boards