NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan’s Ryan Walsh, who is in the media arts and technology program in the Rochester Institute of Technology's College of Imaging Arts and Sciences, made the Dean's List for the spring 2014 semester in Rochester, N.Y.
Degree-seeking undergraduate students are eligible for the Dean's List if their quarterly GPA is greater than or equal to 3.400; they do not have any grades of "Incomplete", "D" or "F"; and they have registered for, and completed, at least 12 credit hours.
- 1 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In New Canaan
- 4 Crash Cleared From I-95 Northbound In Norwalk
- 5 Warmer Temps Bring Threat Of Storms For New Canaan