NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan’s Ryan Walsh, who is in the media arts and technology program in the Rochester Institute of Technology's College of Imaging Arts and Sciences, made the Dean's List for the spring 2014 semester in Rochester, N.Y.
Degree-seeking undergraduate students are eligible for the Dean's List if their quarterly GPA is greater than or equal to 3.400; they do not have any grades of "Incomplete", "D" or "F"; and they have registered for, and completed, at least 12 credit hours.
- 1 New Canaan Grads Play In 150th Game Of College Football's Longest Rivalry
- 2 Rain, Snow Threaten New Canaan On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 New Canaan Police Seek Information On Man Who Used Counterfeit Cash
- 4 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In New Canaan
- 5 Power Outages Restored In New Canaan