NEW CANAAN, Conn. - Nicole Awad of New Canaan has been named to the Dean's List for spring at the University of Hartford in West Hartford.
The University of Hartford provides a distinctive educational experience across seven schools and colleges for one of the most diverse student bodies in New England.
Hartford's faculty are attracted by the opportunity to challenge and support students as they pursue degrees in more than 84 programs in the arts, humanities, science, business, engineering and technology, education, and health professions. Chartered in 1957, Hartford has more than 5,000 undergraduates, 1,600 graduate students, and 75,000 alumni worldwide.
- 1 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Christopher Lloyd
- 2 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 3 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Got Ebola Questions? Connecticut Launches Information Website