NEW CANAAN, Conn. – Loomis Chaffee School senior Alexandra Moreno received the Coaches' Award for varsity girls squash during a recent award ceremony at the high school.
The Loomis Chaffee Athletics Department gathered with varsity student athletes, their parents, coaches, and Principal Sheila Culbert to celebrate the achievements of Pelican teams.
Director of Athletics Bob Howe and other members of the Athletics Department bestowed honors upon Pelican athletes for their accomplishments during the 2013-14 winter season.
Opened in 1914, The Loomis Chaffee School in Windsor is an internationally recognized college preparatory school for grades 9-12. The school's 650 students come from 39 countries and 26 U.S. states
- 1 New Canaan's Gates Restaurant Serving Up Last Meals Under Old Owners
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In New Canaan
- 5 Post Office Submits Detailed Proposal For New Canaan Site