NEW CANAAN, Conn. – Loomis Chaffee School senior Alexandra Moreno received the Coaches' Award for varsity girls squash during a recent award ceremony at the high school.
The Loomis Chaffee Athletics Department gathered with varsity student athletes, their parents, coaches, and Principal Sheila Culbert to celebrate the achievements of Pelican teams.
Director of Athletics Bob Howe and other members of the Athletics Department bestowed honors upon Pelican athletes for their accomplishments during the 2013-14 winter season.
Opened in 1914, The Loomis Chaffee School in Windsor is an internationally recognized college preparatory school for grades 9-12. The school's 650 students come from 39 countries and 26 U.S. states
- 1 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Christopher Lloyd
- 2 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 3 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Got Ebola Questions? Connecticut Launches Information Website