NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The Top 10 paid administrators in the New Canaan Public School are as follows, according to the New Canaan Advertiser:
- Schools Superintendent Bryan Luizzi : $247,200 plus $6,000 car allowance
- Assistant Superintendent Darlene Pianka: $198,765 plus $1,600 car allowance, $1,500 longevity
- Assistant Superintendent Jill Correnty: $194,324 plus $1,600 car allowance; $850 longevity; $1,200 advanced degree.
- Director of Finance and Operations Jo-Ann Keating : $193,700, includes $950 longevity, $1,250 degree, $3,500 car allowance.
- New Canaan High School Principal William Egan : $190,460.
- Director of Human Resources Gary Kass: $182,856.
- Principal Greg Macedo, Saxe Middle School: $170,000
- Principal Joanne Rocco, South Elementary School: $170,000
- Principal Kristine Woleck, East Elementary School: $170,000
- Principal Janet Murphy, West Elementary School: $170,000
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.