NEW CANAAN, Conn. – New Canaan Public Schools will not have late activities or late buses Wednesday afternoon due to inclement weather expected from a nor’easter headed to Fairfield County.
New Canaan Schools still will have a full day of classes, the first day schools have been opened since Hurricane Sandy struck and knocked out power for most residents for more than a week.
No word has been received yet if the New Canaan Schools will be closed Thursday due to weather.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 Storms Could Cause Street, Highway Flooding In New Canaan
- 4 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 5 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You Lots Of Money