NORWALK, Conn. -- Students at Norwalk Community College can earn up to four credits in just 12 days during the new Winter Session in January with accelerated course options.
Registration is underway for six academic courses scheduled to meet from Jan. 2 to 17, on Monday through Friday mornings at the college or online.
“The Winter Session courses will appeal to the student who is home for the holiday break and wants to be able to transfer high-quality and affordable credits back to their home institution, as well as the NCC student who wants to quicken their pace to graduation,” said NCC Provost and Dean of Academic Affairs Pamela Edington.
The course offerings are:
- Art Appreciation (M-F) 8:30 to 11:55 a.m. (3 credits)
- Public Speaking (M-F) 8:30 to 11:55 a.m. (3 credits)
- Introduction to Software Applications (M-F) online from 8:30 to 11:55 a.m. (3 credits)
- Introductory Algebra (M-F) 8:30 a.m. to 12:55 p.m. (4 credits)
- Intermediate Algebra (M-F) 8:30 a.m. to 12:55 p.m. (4 credits)
- Acting 1 (M-F) 8:30 to 11:55 a.m. (3 credits)
For registration information, contact the NCC Admissions Office at 203-857-7060 or go online.