NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The New Canaan School District is moving forward with a window replacement project beginning at South Elementary School, according to NCAdvertiser.com.
The district plans to complete the project into two phases, with the first beginning over the summer, according to the report. The town approved the $2.75 million window project at South Elementary School earlier this year, according to the report.
The original plan called for the entire project to be completed this summer, according to the report.
“It was an aggressive approach, and unfortunately unrealistic,” said Nancy Harris, the school district’s interim director of finance and operations, in the NCAdvertiser.com report.
Click here to read the entire story from NCAdvertiser.com.
- 1 New Canaan Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan
- 3 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Canaan
- 5 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'