NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The New Canaan School District is moving forward with a window replacement project beginning at South Elementary School, according to NCAdvertiser.com.
The district plans to complete the project into two phases, with the first beginning over the summer, according to the report. The town approved the $2.75 million window project at South Elementary School earlier this year, according to the report.
The original plan called for the entire project to be completed this summer, according to the report.
“It was an aggressive approach, and unfortunately unrealistic,” said Nancy Harris, the school district’s interim director of finance and operations, in the NCAdvertiser.com report.
Click here to read the entire story from NCAdvertiser.com.
- 1 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In New Canaan