NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The New Canaan School District is moving forward with a window replacement project beginning at South Elementary School, according to NCAdvertiser.com.
The district plans to complete the project into two phases, with the first beginning over the summer, according to the report. The town approved the $2.75 million window project at South Elementary School earlier this year, according to the report.
The original plan called for the entire project to be completed this summer, according to the report.
“It was an aggressive approach, and unfortunately unrealistic,” said Nancy Harris, the school district’s interim director of finance and operations, in the NCAdvertiser.com report.
Click here to read the entire story from NCAdvertiser.com.
- 1 New Canaan's Gates Restaurant Serving Up Last Meals Under Old Owners
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced