NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan's St. Mark's Preschool has earned reaccreditation from the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
The preschool, owned and operated by St. Mark’s Episcopal Parish, is for children aged three and four. Its curriculum is designed to help children form friendships, develop self-confidence and discover the joys of learning, according to the website.
For more information, contact the director, Sally Farrell, at 203-972-7888 or email her. The church is at 111 Oenoke Ridge in New Canaan.
NAEYC is a nationally recognized professional organization known for promoting excellence in early childhood education.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 New Canaan Woman Reports $100K In Jewelry Stolen From Home
- 3 New Canaan Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Young New Canaan Runners Take 3rd In Wilton Cross Country Race
- 5 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead