NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan's St. Mark's Preschool recently opened a new playground.
Miley and Andrew Peake donated the new playground in honor of the memory of their son, James Deering Peake in November. The students joined the Peakes and Mother Lisa Zaina for blessing and unveiling during the November celebration.
St. Mark's Preschool's playground was designed by Fred Martin of Environment Designs.
"I design interesting places to be," Martin said. "Places for children to meet each other and explore their imaginations; places with a natural feel."
The design includes a school bus, a train, a sandbox space, play structure, hut and a ball run.
"It's spectacular and the kids are over-the-moon excited about it -- smiling ear to ear," school representatives said.
Those interested in St. Mark's Preschool are asked to contact the director, Sally Farrell at 203-972-7888 and email@example.com.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 4 NBC News Chief Wants New Canaan's Brian Williams Back On The Air
- 5 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI