FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – Only two teams from the Fairfield County Interscholastic Athletic Conference remain in the football state tournament after this week's games: Staples of Westport and New Canaan.
The Wreckers and the Rams were the only teams to survive the quarterfinals after Greenwich, Trinity Catholic and St. Joseph all were sent packing. Kevin and Eric break down Staples' and New Canaan's chances of moving on to the finals and much more in the latest episode of "FCIAC Football Fast Five."
Tune in every week to prepare for the weekend's high school football action in Fairfield County. To catch up on previous episodes of "FCIAC Football Fast Five," visit our YouTube playlist.
- 1 Teen Takes Responsibility For 2008 Death Of 13-Year-Old Wilton Bicyclist
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Fairfield County
- 3 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into New Canaan
- 4 New Canaan Panel To Examine 'Who, What, Why' Of College Admissions Process
- 5 Missing Boater, Arrest Of Assault Suspect Top Week's News In New Canaan