FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – Only two teams from the Fairfield County Interscholastic Athletic Conference remain in the football state tournament after this week's games: Staples of Westport and New Canaan.
The Wreckers and the Rams were the only teams to survive the quarterfinals after Greenwich, Trinity Catholic and St. Joseph all were sent packing. Kevin and Eric break down Staples' and New Canaan's chances of moving on to the finals and much more in the latest episode of "FCIAC Football Fast Five."
Tune in every week to prepare for the weekend's high school football action in Fairfield County. To catch up on previous episodes of "FCIAC Football Fast Five," visit our YouTube playlist.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 New Canaan Woman Reports $100K In Jewelry Stolen From Home
- 3 New Canaan Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 5 New Canaan Mom Looks To Raise Lyme Disease Awareness Through Field Hockey