FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – The New Canaan and Weston football teams will play Sunday at Bunnell High School in Stratford in the state semifinals, while Staples will play at West Haven. The Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference posted sites and times Thursday morning.
In the Class L semifinals, No. 6 New Canaan kicks off against No. 2 Windsor at 12:30 p.m. In Class M and No. 6 Weston tackles No. 2 Berlin at 5 p.m. Top-seeded Staples plays No. 5 Norwich Free Academy at 12:30 p.m. at West Haven.
Semifinal winners advance to the state championship games, which are scheduled for Dec. 7 and 8 at Rentschler Field in Hartford. The times and days for the finals will be announced after the semifinal games.
- 1 Lack Of Safety Precautions Cited In Death Of New Canaan DPW Employee
- 2 New Canaan Grads Play In 150th Game Of College Football's Longest Rivalry
- 3 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 4 New Canaan Police Seek Information On Man Who Used Counterfeit Cash
- 5 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield