FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – The New Canaan and Weston football teams will play Sunday at Bunnell High School in Stratford in the state semifinals, while Staples will play at West Haven. The Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference posted sites and times Thursday morning.
In the Class L semifinals, No. 6 New Canaan kicks off against No. 2 Windsor at 12:30 p.m. In Class M and No. 6 Weston tackles No. 2 Berlin at 5 p.m. Top-seeded Staples plays No. 5 Norwich Free Academy at 12:30 p.m. at West Haven.
Semifinal winners advance to the state championship games, which are scheduled for Dec. 7 and 8 at Rentschler Field in Hartford. The times and days for the finals will be announced after the semifinal games.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; New Canaan Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years