NEW CANAAN, Conn. – Free Throws For Full Court Peace, a fund-raiser to assist middle and high school students in Stamford and Bridgeport, will be held Sunday at New Canaan High School.
The event begins at 3 p.m. for New Canaan children in grades 4-8. The program is hosted by New Canaan High School boys basketball coach Mike Evans, also the founder of Full Court Peace.
Players are encouraged to collect sponsors for the number of free throws made. Each player will shoot 100 free throws. Prizes will awarded for shots made and money raised.
Full details are available on the Full Court Peace website. Players can also register through the website.
- 1 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In New Canaan
- 3 New Canaan Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To New Canaan Tuesday
- 5 Plane Skids Off Runway At LaGuardia Airport, All Flights Diverted