NEW CANAAN, Conn. – Free Throws For Full Court Peace, a fund-raiser to assist middle and high school students in Stamford and Bridgeport, will be held Sunday at New Canaan High School.
The event begins at 3 p.m. for New Canaan children in grades 4-8. The program is hosted by New Canaan High School boys basketball coach Mike Evans, also the founder of Full Court Peace.
Players are encouraged to collect sponsors for the number of free throws made. Each player will shoot 100 free throws. Prizes will awarded for shots made and money raised.
Full details are available on the Full Court Peace website. Players can also register through the website.
- 1 Lack Of Safety Precautions Cited In Death Of New Canaan DPW Employee
- 2 New Canaan Grads Play In 150th Game Of College Football's Longest Rivalry
- 3 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In New Canaan
- 4 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 5 New Canaan Police Seek Information On Man Who Used Counterfeit Cash