NEW CANAAN, Conn. – Free Throws For Full Court Peace, a fund-raiser to assist middle and high school students in Stamford and Bridgeport, will be held Sunday at New Canaan High School.
The event begins at 3 p.m. for New Canaan children in grades 4-8. The program is hosted by New Canaan High School boys basketball coach Mike Evans, also the founder of Full Court Peace.
Players are encouraged to collect sponsors for the number of free throws made. Each player will shoot 100 free throws. Prizes will awarded for shots made and money raised.
Full details are available on the Full Court Peace website. Players can also register through the website.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 3 NBC News Chief Wants New Canaan's Brian Williams Back On The Air
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI