NEW CANAAN, Conn. – When it comes to dominant high school football programs in Connecticut, New Canaan's the one.
New Canaan is the most dominant Connecticut high school program in the last 10 years, according to rankings by MaxPreps.
The Rams are among eight Fairfield County teams in the Top 20, with the following joining the No. 1 Rams: Staples (5), Masuk (6), Greenwich (7), St. Joseph-Trumbull (11), Brookfield (15), Shelton (17) and Darien (19).
Each program earned points based on where it finished in the MaxPreps computer state rankings after each of the first 10 seasons that MaxPreps compiled them, beginning in 2004.
For more, including the complete list, click here.
Follow Joe Lombardi on Twitter @Joe_Lombardi.
- 1 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over New Canaan Skies Sunday
- 3 Death Of Christopher Crowley Of Maker & Company Tops New Canaan Week’s News
- 4 New Canaan Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend
- 5 New Canaan Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday